Happy Halloween!!!! This is probably one of my most favorite holidays… Right after Christmas, and Thanksgiving. 🙂
This is my first Halloween as a diabetic… And maybe I was a bit naughty about a few things… But God, that chocolate was worth it! haha The cupcakes were as equally delicious – my sister, the master chef, baked them from scratch! They are vanilla spice, pumpkin, caramel cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting and strawberry, and grape nerds on top… Worth every carb. I am going to pry the recipe out of her, and post it – they were that amazing!!! 🙂
Today was also the day that I finished my first scarf ever!!! I felt so accomplished. 🙂 haha Yay for small accomplishments in the world of “domestic goddess attempts”… I just started my next project – the yarn is different, and fuzzy, and it’s kinda hard to see the stitches properly – but I shall master this knitting thing! But I digress.
Today’s Halloween Happy List Consists Of:
- Doing my lil’ bro’s zombie makeup. He looked awesome!
- Eating regular, fun sized kit-kats and crunch bars, and drinking the Anniversary blend from Starbucks while giving out candy
- Spending time with my family 🙂
- Finishing my first ever scarf!!! (I’m a little proud of myself at the moment…)
- Beautiful fall colors
- Knowing the Holidays are coming sooner than later.
- NanoWriMo starting in a matter of mere hours….
- Sweet text messages from the boyfriend 🙂
- Trying on masks at the store for photo-ops
- resolving to start running in the morning… (Gotta start training for the next RUN FOR YOUR LIVES event!!!!)
- Learning from my master-crafts-woman of a grandmother 🙂
- Sugar-free lattes, on wet, cold mornings!