Today is my Sunday! Tomorrow begins my nice, short little work week! Today I got to spend the morning having breakfast with my wonderful boyfriend – being silly, and just enjoying each other’s company – it’s the best. Great start to a beautiful, rainy, and downright chilly, fall “Sunday” for yours truly.
I also embarked up on a new adventure this afternoon: Becoming a Domestic goddess!!!!… Okay, maybe not a domestic goddess; but baby steps, right?!
Today was the day I learned how to knit a scarf! If you don’t know me – I’m not exactly the most “crafty” woman in my family. My sister and grandmother are brilliant at it all. So, this is pretty awesome. And I’m excited!!!! Now the question remains: Fringe, or no fringe…..? Hmmm… We shall see… (see left: the beginnings of my new project!)
Today’s Thankful List includes:
- Lovely, proper, Washington autumn weather.
- Long black, fancy coats; and warm, handmade red scarves.
- Silly moments with my special someone! 🙂
- Learning to knit from my grandmother.
- Good coffee and treats from Starbucks… And getting to go there twice today…
- My job
- Yummy decaf coffee and sugar-free hazelnut creamer!
- A new project!!
- Books to read; and words to write.
- “Anything Ghost” podcasts for long, October drives!!! Spooky, and entertaining. 😉
- Awesome BG numbers!
Happy Wednesday everyone! You’re halfway there!